SleepyCoder425SleepyCoder425

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

0RBITALIS 0RBITALIS

I really like this game style. The red stars remind me of HAL from 2001 Space Odyssey
I started learning about celestial motion this week.

Graphically the style is consistent with other Flixel games but you did it tastefully with circles inside of the tired out heads up square.
Playtime is quite intuitive, I picked it up without noticing there were any instructions!
Good job

AlanZucconi responds:

Thank you! :-) I realised only later that it looked kinda HAL-ish. :p It was unintended, but surely does its job! :)

Flash Advent Calendar '12 Flash Advent Calendar '12

LOLOL the 21st day failed, likely about the apocalypse which also failed. Prophecy? Or historical hindsight dun dun!

Overall I like the animations, they were all charming if at times a bit twisted, but thats the kind of thing THE Internet thrives on.

Super SOPA Bros. Super SOPA Bros.

Stop SOPA!

I found the minimalist graphic style appealing.

LOLOL.

But seriously, it's important to inform others about SOPA wether by game, video, or blog.

Gratz

Mad Mech Mad Mech

Oddities abound

A couple weird things happened when I played this game, to begin with, powerups don't carry over. Secondly there is an explosion when infantry die.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Awesome But!

The game play is awesome, so is the gameplay. But for the love of god add a mouse lock function. my mouse keeps flying off of the screen, when I try to pick up weapons.

Particle Playground Particle Playground

Bug?

After I clear the mocha loader I only see a big white bar and then nothing happens.
I'm using chrome though. I think your pop up is bugged

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

nice

Lol I found out about this game from dot dot dot
what the (dumbss) guy didn't realise that this game is a triumph of media content over gameplay. This is sweet, I like the boss fight the best

Doodle God Doodle God

mssing

look there need to be more elements then just this the game is well made.. just lacking

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Cool game

As an older person who Is tired of lame cartoon showing the god like superiority of little girls other wise known as the powerpuff girls, I was happy to discover that such a game as Domo-kun exists (In retro machine flash form <VROOOM VROOOM NEEOOR!! >)

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

This series is a rising star

This game is awesome could dou with more features...
although completeley replicating the vids are out of the question